Monday, March 26, 2007

Celebgritty Gossip - Joey Fat One

I'm sure all of you are just gushing over Fat One's performance on that Dancing show for washed-up celebrities, but I bet you all NEVER knew this secret the former InSyncker probably doesn't want you to know. Mr. Fat One enjoys having his fat one pleasured while wrapped in a Fruit Roll Up! It's true! Choice of flavor is not known, but I'm assuming it's either Grape or Strawberry and of course, should always be determined by the person "eating" the fruit roll up. I will never reveal my source, but it is a very well trusted former plaything of the fat one that has had the apparently lucky privilege of finding out how many licks it's takes to get to the center of...well, you get the picture. Now, whether or not his member really IS a Fat One has yet to be seen by yours truly, but I've heard it's not very impressive. However, the man IS Italian...so what does THAT tell you?!

1 comment:

White Chocolate said...

Oooh LAWD, that is DUUUUURTY!