Wednesday, January 17, 2007

They're Here!

I was always a skeptic, but also always never doubted the existence of life elsewhere in this Universe; albeit not INTELLIGENT life, but life in some for or other. Thus, last night while driving home on Interstate 4 and approaching downtown Orlando, I notice a strange looking object hovering above in the sky. Next to it a few miles away also in the sky was a regular and ordinary blimp, often seen in our fair metropolis. However, the strange object was NOT blimp. It was cylindrical, dark in color, and had no lights on it that I could see. I immediately call a friend of mine and start explaining what I'm seeing. At that moment, my friend switches the cable station to a local 24 hours News Channel. On the station, the weather is being displayed and behind the announcers is a live camera shot of downtown Orlando, pointed in the direction of I-4 where I'm driving. While my friend and I are talking about the "object" I'm seeing in the sky, my friend stops in mid sentence and then tells me that they too saw the exact same object. From what I saw on the highway and from what they saw on TV, the image quickly moved closer to downtown Orlando, ducked behind a cloud, then with unhuman speed, flew quickly across the sky and was heading west...this was caught on video by my friend who DVR'd the "object" shown on TV.

We can only come to the conclusion this "object" was a UFO. We've tried several times to post this video on the internet, to no avail...it keeps being deleted by SOMEONE...we don't know who. I know that I did NOT see a blimp or an airplane for that matter at this "object" was moving at speeds too fast for modern aircraft.

We are being watched and the aliens are becoming way too careless!

No comments: