Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Potter, The Harpy, and The Annoyance

Greetings, dear readers! Spring is almost upon us and an Hour has already been stolen from us. Thus, as we all adjust to longer days and shorter nights, the big news is still...alas...the Economy. Bailouts, handouts, and sell outs abound. Yet, the middle class is still forgotten as the rich get richer and poor get more welfare. Which brings me to people like the Octomom...first, she looks like the hybrid result of Neanderthals breeding with Cro-Magnon man...she's hideous looking. Second, how on EARTH is she allowed to have so many effing kids; a la "the Old Woman and the Shoe"...close your fucking legs, you wretch! It's enough to make me vomit. And now the bitch in heat is getting a larger house and free medical care...courtesy of the American Taxpayer. And here I can't even get assistance, because I "make too much"...I'm penalized for NOT breeding and contributing to the surplus population. If I had 8 kids, my tax return would be thru the roof, but since I'm NOT married and NOT a breeder...well, you know the rest. Thus, my annoyance with the American System...and don't get me started on trying to get married...that rant is a couple of posts back...

Moving on...driving to work today along I-4 past Universal Studios yeilds a good view of the under-construction "Hogwarts Castle". CLAP CLAP CLAP...HOORAY!!! I'm litterally busting a Knut (form of Wizarding currency) in anticipation awaiting the opening of "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter". I know this is premature, but I recently purchased 2 annual passes to Universal Orlando...M and I are going this weekend. I just KNOW I'm going to run into someone I know. It happens everytime I goto Universal. Maybe working there for 5 years of my youth has something to do with it...? I always swore that I would NEVER purchase a Universal ticket, but I haven't worked there in 10 years and I've gotten over being fired in 1998. Also, I want to ride the Mummy, the Simpsons, and yes...JAWS...just for old-time's sake and to see if I can still remember that script...EAT THIS. Doh!!!!!

Finally, if I get one more email clogging my Inbox from the Harpy telling us to "log onto our phones", I'm going to get up and throw my stapler into her cube. Get up off your lazy ass and tell the offending people to their face to log on! After all...that's what a Manager with BALLS would do...even if she is a woman. Christ In Heaven...the joys of working in a female dominated company...there is not one frakking male manager on my floor and all these lazy ass bitches expect the few guys around here to do all the lifting of their shit. Piss off you frigid old bitch! My job description does NOT include lugging your box of 100 coffee mugs to your new desk. Throw out that moldy shit to begin with! And, it will NOT help you if you're a young, hot tomale...cuz hot women do NOTHING for my dick-loving self! So nanny nanny boo boo!

Back to the grind...some old wench is standing over my shoulder reading this with a box in her hand...

2 comments:

Sprite's Keeper said...

Okay, first off, what the hell did you do to get yourself fired from Univ? I mean, think about where we worked and the way we acted. We were kind of expected to act that way! Hogwarts Castle? I'm so there!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I didn't know you got fired either! Tell us the story!